Find out if a Loyola MBA is right for you.
Loyola’s MBA Program prepares leaders to take an organization to new levels of performance. Our demanding, analytical, theory and best practice-based program provides the tools to enhance your career.
Experience the Loyola MBA virtually
Enjoy the format of our on-campus open house events from the convenience of your personal computer at one of our live online webinars:
- MBA Webinar: Tuesday, February 9 @ 5:45 PM CST
- Global MBA Triple Master Webinar: Thursday, February 11 @ 10:00 AM CST
- Global MBA Triple Master Webinar: Tuesday, March 9 @ 10:00 AM CST
- MBA Webinar: Thursday, March 11 @ 12:30 PM CST
- MBA Webinar: Wednesday, April 21 @ 5:45 PM CST
- MBA Webinar: Tuesday, June 8 @ 5:45 PM CST
- JD/MBA: Friday, January 29 @12:00 PM CST - Facebook Live Q&A with current students and graduates.
- Study Abroad Fair, Global MBA Triple Master @ 12:30 PM CST
Our on-campus class visits are suspended fall terms due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Experience our MBA classroom virtually with Dr. Todd Bacile's MKT 700, Marketing Strategy course:
daily admissions meetings
Schedule a 30 minute zoom appointment with the MBA admissions team at any time to discuss the program, application requirements, tuition and financial aid.
CLICK HERE to schedule your appointment.
Engage with our faculty and students
Schedule a phonecall with a current student to discuss the MBA program and their personal experiences.
CLICK HERE to schedule a phone call with students
Experience the Loyola MBA on campus
Once it is safe again to meet on campus, we will reinstate our traditional MBA Open Houses. In the future, join us on-campus for an overview of the Loyola MBA program, including our fast-track, professional, online, and global options. Hear from representatives of the admissions team, current faculty, and students about our engaging and experiential learning environment. Food and beverages provided.
LUNCH AND LEARN
Join us off-campus for lunch at a local restaurant as we delve into what a Loyola MBA has to offer you. Dine with members of the admissions team, current faculty, and students. Lunch is on us!
What else do I need to know?
Parking is available in either garage accessible from West Road or Freret Street.
College of Business, Miller Hall
Loyola University New Orleans, Main Campus
6363 St. Charles Ave.