Find out if a Loyola MBA is right for you.
Loyola’s MBA Program prepares leaders to take an organization to new levels of performance. Our demanding, analytical, theory and best practice-based program provides the tools to enhance your career.
Experience the Loyola MBA virtually
Enjoy the format of our on-campus open house events from the convenience of your personal computer at one of our live online webinars:
Our on-campus class visits are available to prospective students during the fall 2021 semester. Please reach out to our Graduate Admissions Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit. In the meantime, experience our MBA classroom virtually with Dr. Todd Bacile's MKT 700, Marketing Strategy course:
daily admissions meetings
Schedule a 30 minute zoom appointment with the MBA admissions team at any time to discuss the program, application requirements, tuition and financial aid.
CLICK HERE to schedule your appointment with Christina Morales
CLICK HERE to schedule your appointment with Ruth Fruge
Engage with our faculty and students
Schedule a phonecall with a current student to discuss the MBA program and their personal experiences.
CLICK HERE to schedule a phone call with students
Experience the Loyola MBA on campus
Join us on-campus for an overview of the Loyola MBA program, including our fast-track, professional, online, and global options. Hear from representatives of the admissions team, current faculty, and students about our engaging and experiential learning environment.
- Global MBA Open House - Thursday, November 4 @ 5:45pm CST
- COB Graduate Programs Open House - Thursday, November 18 @ 5:30pm CST - This Open House will cover our MBA, MS in Marketing & Communication, and MS in Healthcare Management Programs
Can't make it to one of our open houses? We will also be participating in the following Graduate School Fairs.
- ADMIT UCLA Graduate and Professional School Virtual Fair - Tuesday, October 26
- UC Irvine Graduate School Virtual Fair - Tuesday, November 2
- University of Mississippi Graduate School Virtual Fair - Tuesday, November 2
- South Texas Consortium Graduate & Professional School Virtual fair - Thursday, November 4
- Southeastern Louisiana University Virtual Career Fair - Thursday, November 4
- UC Santa Barbara Graduate & Professional Schools Virtual Fair - Thursday, November 4
LUNCH AND LEARN
Join us off-campus for lunch at a local restaurant as we delve into what a Loyola MBA has to offer you. Dine with members of the admissions team, current faculty, and students. Lunch is on us!
What else do I need to know?
Parking is available in either garage accessible from West Road or Freret Street.
College of Business, Miller Hall
Loyola University New Orleans, Main Campus
6363 St. Charles Ave.