So, you're a marketing major. What does coding have to do with you?
- Forbes Magazine says: "According to HubSpot, half of all new marketing hires will require technical skills."
- Forbes also observes that, "The very cornerstone of marketing as an industry is understanding the target audience in order to reach out to them effectively. Coding can help you do this for your job."
- Learning to program builds up process design skills.
- That, in turn, helps you devise more practical campaigns with higher chances of success for your clients.
- For SEO to be Effective, Marketers should “Read” a Page’s Skeleton in HTML
- To Make a Webpage Look Nice, Marketers Should Understand HTML and CSS
- Effective Email Marketing is Better Without a Template (aka Changing the HTML and CSS)
- To A/B Test, Marketers Should Know HTML and CSS