The Loyola MBA program strives to inspire leaders who employ the value-chain-creation model of business through systems thinking, critical analyses, effective business practices, and responsible actions. We hope you will join us in achieving this goal.
All applicants must provide
- An application
- Current résumé
- An official GMAT score report from the Pearson VUE or an official GRE score from ETS. (In some instances, waivers may be considered.)
- Two recommendations, forms are provided in the online application packet
- Official transcripts showing all college work attempted: undergraduate, graduate, and professional
- 400-word essay (statement of purpose) addressing the questions:
- How do you think an MBA will enhance your academic and/or professional background?
- What expectations do you hope to realize by earning an MBA at Loyola?
- What do you bring to the program?
- $50 application fee
- Attend an open house waive the fee!
- International applicants:
- A third party evaluation of academic records (transcripts) is required for all applicants who attended or completed their bachelor's and/or master's degree outside of the United States. Loyola University’s MBA program accepts evaluations from the following agencies: 1) World Education Services (WES) or 2) Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). We require the course by course evaluation for both. More information on the transcript evaluation process and the evaluation application can be found at www.wes.org or www.ece.org
- Must also provide an affidavit of support showing sufficient funds to finance their course of study and living expenses.
- Official TOEFL score report from the Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- The application deadline for admission to the Fall 2019 semester is June 30, 2019 or May 15, 2019 for international students
- The application deadline for admission to the Spring 2019 semester is November 30, 2018 or October 15, 2018 for international students
- The MBA Program will consider applications on a rolling basis after deadlines have passed based upon availability. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested.
Need an extension?
Admission is granted on a rolling basis. If you have trouble meeting an application deadline, contact the MBA Office at email@example.com or (504) 864-7953 to make arrangements for an extension.