The application requirements listed below apply to the majority of our program tracks.
If you have questions regarding requirement waivers from select programs, please contact us directly.
All applicants must provide:
- An application
- Current résumé
- An official GMAT score report from the Pearson VUE or an official GRE score from ETS. (In some instances, waivers may be considered.)
- Two recommendations, forms are provided in the online application packet
- Official transcripts showing all college work attempted: undergraduate, graduate, and professional
- 400-word essay (statement of purpose) addressing the questions:
How do you think an MBA will enhance your academic and/or professional background?
What expectations do you hope to realize by earning an MBA at Loyola?
What do you bring to the program?
- A third-party evaluation of academic records (transcripts) is required of all applicants who attended or completed their bachelor's and/or master's degree outside of the United States. Loyola University’s MBA program accepts evaluations from the following agencies: 1) World Education Services (WES) or 2) Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). We require the course-by-course evaluation for both. More information on the transcript evaluation process and the evaluation application can be found at www.wes.org or www.ece.org
- Applicants must also provide an affidavit of support showing sufficient funds to finance their course of study and living expenses.
- Official TOEFL score report from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) or official IELTS score report
- Fall: June 30 or May 15 for international students
- Spring: November 30 or October 15 for international students
- The MBA Program will consider applications on a rolling basis after deadlines have passed based upon availability. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested.
Need an extension?
Admission is granted on a rolling basis. If you have trouble meeting an application deadline, contact the MBA Office at email@example.com or (504) 864-7953 to arrange an extension.