The College of Business offers certificates in business which are designed to give undergraduate students at Loyola, in all majors, access to gaining knowledge and expertise in business in a specific area. Each certificate consists of three courses. Students must successfully complete all courses in order to apply for the certificate. Students may apply for multiple certificates. (Certificates cannot be earned in the students’ declared major or minor.) Certificates will be awarded at graduation and can be attained in the following areas:
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Ethical Management
- Investment Portfolio Management Certificate
- Macroeconomics Certificate
- Marketing & Digital Analytics Certificate
- Microeconomics Certificate
- Personal Finance Certificate
Certificates consist of three credit-hour courses in the College of Business. No course substitutions are allowed and all courses must be taken through the CoB.
College of Business Certificate Application
You may apply for a CoB Certificate(s) once you have completed all three courses in the certificate requirements and grades have been posted.