CoB Forms Online
In accordance with the Social Distancing Plan, let’s get digital!
Follow the links below for help electronically submitting information that is traditionally delivered by a form. Fill out the forms electronically, and email them.
- If one of the items below indicates the need for an actual form instead of an email, many options exist including using the free Adobe Reader software's "Fill and Sign" function.
- Fill out forms electronically, and email them.
- If handwritten, scan, then email, or
- Take a picture of a form with your phone, then email.
- Whether an item needs one signatures or multiple approvals, email ALL the parties at the same time (including yourself and the final recipient/s), and ask them to give their approval electronically via the email.
1. Course Request Form
2. Single Course Withdrawal Form
Attach the completed form to an email and send to the following persons all at the same time:
- Director of Student Services, Melissa Ridley, at email@example.com , OR Associate Dean, Kathy Barnett, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Download the form, and fill it in by hand or using the free Adobe Reader’s “Fill and Sign” function:
We will forward your approved request to Student Records, and they will further correspond with your consortium school.
To Withdraw* from a consortium class, email the Office of Student Records at both schools at the same time – put your full name and ID # in the Subject, and list the course/s from which you wish to Withdraw.
- Loyola – email@example.com
- Tulane – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xavier – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notre Dame – email@example.com
*Deadlines are the responsibility of the student – see important academic dates on the Academic Calendars according to length of session here: http://academicaffairs.loyno.
4. Request for an Incomplete
Please read every part of the policy completely before downloading the form.
Submit your completed form to the professor.
5. Independent Studies
CoB faculty member (with tenure) to facilitate the course. Please include the specific name for the course. You will need three signatures: student, instructor and Associate Dean. Attach the syllabus and include required readings, requirements, i.e. meetings, exams, projects/papers, assessment, goals and outcomes and grading policy.
6. Summer Course Request
7. Application for Academic Amnesty
Please read every part of the policy before downloading the form.
When the form is complete, copy all of the below as appropriate:
- Associate Dean Kathy Barnett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Student Services Melissa Ridley: email@example.com
- If you are in the Honors program copy Dr. Peterson and Ms. DiMaggio too:
- firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The Dean's office will forward this to Student Records on your behalf when approved.